Here’s the reality: COVID-19 is affecting us all. We see you, we know it’s hard, and we are here for you.
Through COVID-19 and beyond, Our Whole Living Counseling remains committed to providing you with quality counseling that helps you find connection in your life – to yourself, to others, to your purpose.
Any maybe this is the best time to start therapy. What’s happening now is moving and shaking our old norms. It’s challenging our beliefs about how the world works. We’re questioning things that seemed solid before. The coronavirus has changed the world and affects our mental health.
And now more than ever is the time to prioritize your mental health and mental wellness.
At present time, our sessions are being held online through a HIPPA-compliant video platform. That means your session occurs in your home, in a private space, at a time that fits into your new normal. We have been providing online counseling since before COVID-19, so we came into this pandemic prepared to move our practice online confidently. If you’re in the state of Pennsylvania, Our Whole Living can provide you with online counseling.
If you’ve been financially affected by COVID-19, we are offering reduced fee counseling sessions & half sessions.
Here are some of the ways COVID-19 might be affecting your mental health:
- Your anxiety is elevated, or maybe you’re experiencing anxiety for the first time.
- You have symptoms of depression, like intense sadness of loneliness.
- You’re experiencing feelings of grief, maybe over the loss of a loved one or job.
- You’re overwhelmed by new demands in your life related to working from home and parenting.
- You’re a frontline worker and feeling trauma symptoms around the nature of your job.
- You’re an essential worker and you’re struggling with your feelings about being exposed.
- You’re immunocompromised and scared.
- You and your significant other are really struggling in your relationship.
- Some “issues” you thought you worked through are showing up again in your life.
- Your negative self talk is out of control and you don’t know how to quiet and calm.
- Life just seems really hard right now and you don’t know what there is to do about it.
These are just some of the ways COVID-19 could be affecting your wellness. Whatever is happening for you, we are ready to help you through it.
We are living through a global pandemic and it’s OK if you need counseling to help you get through it. We are here for you. Contact us now to start feeling better.